The following adjustments to the outpatient services offered by
the local Hospital Services will be implemented effective
Monday April 6, 2020.
• Patients with appointments to clinics at the Milton Cato Memorial Hospital (MCMH) and Modern Medical and Diagnostic Center (MMDC) are asked to note that ALL outpatient clinics including physiotherapy are
suspended, until further notice.
• Patients are asked to return to their primary physicians
for review and information regarding their care.
• All elective surgeries have been suspended.
• Patients with scheduled dates for surgical procedures at
MCMH or MMDC are also advised to return to their primary physician for instructions and information
regarding their care.
• Arrangements will be made with primary physicians and the appropriate clinical teams of Hospital Services for persons requiring urgent care. All are asked to kindly take note of these new and urgent adjustments.