Argyle Gardens, Wednesday July 8 2020. The Argyle International Airport Inc. is working towards the gradual commencement of full operations. As such, we welcome,the resumption of American Airlines weekly service out of Miami from Saturday July 11, 2020.
One Caribbean’s scheduled flights from July 12, 2020, serving Grenada, St. Lucia, Dominica, St. Vincent, Barbados, Guyana and Tortola.
SVG Air’s shared and private charters, serving the Grenadines and neighbouring islands and Mustique Airways with charter flights.
More information on other scheduled flights will be released when confirmed.
In keeping with the COVID-19 safety measures outlined by the Ministry of Health and the Environment, the public is kindly asked to adhere to AIA’s precautionary guidelines for the
protection of staff and passengers at all airports throughout St. Vincent and the Grenadines.
1. All persons entering airport terminal buildings MUST wear a mask or face covering.
2. Say goodbye to friends and family outside the Terminal Building to avoid crowding the Departure Check-in Lounge.
3. Please practice social distancing
4. Regularly and thoroughly sanitize your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub or wash hands with soap and water.
5. Welcome passengers curb-side so as to refrain from crowding the Arrivals Lounge.
Journey with us as we work to keep each other safe.