- Disorganized showers and thunderstorms continue in association with
a tropical wave located over the tropical Atlantic, about 850 miles
east of the Lesser Antilles. Some slow development of this
disturbance is possible later this week and this weekend while the
system moves westward to west-northwestward at 15 to 20 mph, likely
reaching the Lesser Antilles by Wednesday night.
- Formation chance through 48 hours…low…30 percent.
- Formation chance through 5 days…medium…40 percent.
- Shower activity associated with a tropical wave located about 800
miles southwest of the Cabo Verde islands has become a little
better organized since yesterday. Additional slow development of
this system is possible during the next several days as it moves
generally west-northwestward at about 20 mph.
- Formation chance through 48 hours…low…10 percent.
- Formation chance through 5 days…low…20 percent.