The Government of St. Vincent and the Grenadines in conjunction with the Royal St. Vincent and the Grenadines Police Force and SVG Coast Guard Service will commission its newest Coast Guard vessel “Capt. Hugh Mulzac” on Monday January 21, 2019 at 1:30 pm at the Cruise Ship Terminal in Kingstown.
The commissioning ceremony which is expected to be one of pomp and pageantry will feature several military procedures including:
- Parade Handover
- March on of the troops
- March on of Ensign
- Arrival of the Commissioner of Police
- Arrival of the Prime Minister, Hon Dr. Ralph E. Gonsalves
- Arrival of His Excellency, the Governor General, Sir Frederick Ballantyne
- Breaking of Commissioning Pennant and Raising of the Ensign
Remarks will be delivered by:
- Commissioner of Police, Mr. Colin John
- A representative of Damen
- Captain Errington Shurland, Executive Director of the Regional Security System (RSS)
- Hon. Camillo Gonsalves, Minister of Finance, etc
The Feature address will be delivered by Prime Minister and Minister of National Security, Dr. Hon. Ralph E. Gonsalves.