The Disciplinary Committee decided the following as it relates to the incident resulting from a game held on Sunday 6th November 2022 at the Chilli Playing Field. The match was a 1st Division encounter in the SVGFF
National Club Championships between SV United FC and Greiggs FC.
The incident occurred mainly between Shemorie Baptiste player #2 the person registered on the match card of Greiggs FC and the match referee Mr. Rohan Primus.
1) The Player: is immediately suspended from participating in all of the SVGFF sanctioned
football activities for the next 36 months and must participate in all the prescribed remedies
of the Disciplinary Committee in order for him to resume his football career.
2) The Club: is fined the sum of $1,000 XCD to be paid before their next scheduled game. A
Conditional Suspension of the team for the rest 2022/23 season of National Club
Championships. Any violation by any player or official of Greiggs FC that brings the game
into disrepute for the balance of the 2022/23 season will see the immediate enforcement of a
ban that will prevent the Club’s participation in SVGFF sanctioned football activities for
3) The Club must submit two (2) members of their club or Community to the Referee
Association for training.
4) Referee Restitution: The club shall reimburse all of the Match Referee’s medical expenses.
5) Conflict Resolution: Club must participate in a sanctioned Conflict Resolution intervention
over the next 6 months. The workshop shall be organized through or with the knowledge of